Bowman Park Bandshell
According to a plaque located at the back of the bandshell, the foundation of field stones and stage area were constructed in 1965; the wooden curved roof of the shell was constructed in 2004 and was donated by the Wisconsin Dells Art Association, founded in 1972. Ronald J. Dakter, AIA, from WI Dells was the architect.
The Dells Country Historical Society is located in a 1904 prairie style Bowman House Museum, located at one side of the Park; the Bowman House was placed on the Register of Historic Places on April 3, 1986.
While not regularly used for any concerts, in mid September there is the Wo Zha-Wa Festival.
OTHER PARK FEATURES