The rectangular shaped bandstand in the Village of Brandon is located in Depot Park. It is a simple with stone-faced columns at the corners; metal posts support the flat roof that slants upward from back to front; lighting is in the ceiling. Four steps midway lead to the stage area with metal railings around it. A local architect, Harry Koehler designed it and it was built about 1958.
Few events have been held in recent years. However, the library uses it on occasion for summer reading programs. In prior years, the Brandon Meat Market across the street from the bandstand helped to book bands for the Village and the Lions Club has used it for cornfests held at the end of August.